Protecting your online ordering information is our priority. We use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit card payments,wire transfers and purchase orders from Federal and State government agencies, schools, university, research facilities and major corporations.
We offer Net30 open account to qualified customers, please contact us for details.
For T/T Advanced Wiring, please use the following bank account information
East West Bank
15333 Culver Drive, #670
Irvine, CA 92604
Irvine Branch #632
A/C# & ABA# will be provided
Swift Code# EWBKUS66XXX
Please FAX the funds transfer receipt to (949) 861-2555
1. Most products are stock items and can ship same-day if order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
2. For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
3. All orders are shipped FOB Los Angeles. For international order, any duties, taxes and broker fees are sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
1. iComTech, Inc. provides a one (1) year warranty on all Products purchased from iComTech unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
2. The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from iComTech and iComTech shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which iComTech has not received full payment from the Buyer.
3. iComTech offers 30-Day evaluation return policy on our standard products. The customer can return the evaluated product within 30 days in the original packaging condition for full refund (less the shipping charge). iComTech reserves the right to charge appropriate re-stocking fee for not returning in original packaging condition. Opened software is non-returnable.
4. iComTech does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
1. Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
2. Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused or the entire shipment may be refused.
3. Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be consider as a DOA product.
4. The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility on all shipping charges.
RMA RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please download and fill out this RMA request completely; omitting any information may result in delays.
2. RMA number shall be issued within the next business day upon receipt of completed request form. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
3. Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, iComTech has the right to refuse it.
4. All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. iComTech reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
5. Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of this RMA form.
6. All claims for incomplete, defective, and/or missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
7. It is the customer's responsibililty to ship the return. iComTech is responsible for Ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit. A RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
Information Colection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Product prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice and we reserve the right to correct any un-intentional typographical errors.